Tuesday, February 26, 2008

20th thing 2/26/08

IS it over!!! To me there were good things and not so good things. There was not enough time to have a good learning experience. There was so much material in a short period of time. If you weren't familiar with some of the tools already it was dificult. After hearing so much negative in the news about blogs I never though I would have one. It was kind of fun setting it up. I have to say I had lots of help from staff who were more familiar with this sort of thing. On learning 2.0 with Technorati was interesting and surprising that it was so popular.Rollyo might have been interesting to me if I knew more about it.Wiki, Wiki was interesting. I would like to know more info about their information on the catalogue records.
If you want to get rid of something may I suggest Second Life.
I do not see how my work has benefited by the 20 things, but they could be if they were done one at a time by someone who could teach them. I have to admit I liked My space.

2 comments:

Dirt Road Diva said...

Congratulations on finishing the 20 things!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.