Wednesday, January 30, 2008

16th thing Wiki,Wiki
I looked at the different web sites given. I even searched & find a small one for the Eastern Shore. I liked the subject guides and thought they would be valuable to the library. The idea of having the patrons join in more library things & give their opinions seems very good. Having a wiki for reviews of books appealed to me. Seeing these ideas demonstrated would make all this info much more clear. In one of the sites there was talk of having the library provide a good structure for the Wikis. I think that is very necessary. One thing that bothered me was the fact that anyone could put info on the Wiki if it's false. Maybe you would need an Editor. I would like more information on any Wiki where people worked on the catalog records.

No comments: